When you visit our website, it may be necessary to store and/or retrieve certain data from your device by utilizing technologies like cookies.
Technical or Functional Cookies
Certain cookies play a crucial role in ensuring specific aspects of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are retained. By employing these functional cookies, we streamline your website experience. This means you won’t have to repeatedly input the same information during your visits, and items in your shopping cart, for instance, will persist until you complete your purchase. These cookies may be placed on your device without requiring your explicit consent.
To enhance the overall website experience for our users, we use statistics cookies. These cookies provide us with valuable insights into how our website is being used.
Marketing and tracking cookies, including any form of local storage, are utilized to create user profiles for displaying advertisements or monitoring user activity on our website and other websites for similar marketing purposes.
Social Media Integration
We have integrated content from social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Disqus, and Pinterest on our website. This integration allows you to engage with our web pages, for example, by “liking” or “pinning” them, as well as sharing content through “tweets” or other social media interactions. The embedded content uses code from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Disqus, and Pinterest, which may place cookies on your device. This content may also collect and process specific information for personalized advertising.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these social media networks, as they may change periodically. This will help you understand how your (personal) data is handled when processed through these cookies. Rest assured, we make every effort to anonymize the data retrieved as much as possible. It’s important to note that Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Disqus, and Pinterest are located in the United States.
Types of personal data we collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Name: We may collect your name for identification and communication purposes.
- Date of Birth: Your date of birth helps us ensure that our services are appropriate for your age group and may be used for age verification where necessary.
- Email Address: To facilitate communication with you, we may collect your email address.
- Password: We securely store your password for account access, ensuring the protection of your personal data.
- IP Address: Your IP address is automatically logged when you visit our website, helping us to ensure the security and integrity of our services.
- Location Data: We may collect location data to provide you with region-specific content or services.
- Website Usage: Information about how you use our website helps us improve our services and enhance your online experience.
- Gender: Your gender, if provided, may be used for personalization and to tailor content to your preferences.
- Age: We may use your age for statistical purposes and to provide age-appropriate content.
- Occupation: Your occupation helps us understand our user demographics and interests better.
- Personal Preferences and Opinions: Any personal preferences or opinions you share with us may be used to customize and improve our services.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal data and ensuring its confidentiality and security. Rest assured that we only collect and process the data necessary to provide you with a seamless and tailored experience on our website. Your trust is paramount to us, and we handle your personal data with the utmost care and responsibility.
In order to provide you with a comprehensive range of functions during your visit to our website, personalize your experience, and enhance your overall convenience, we utilize “cookies.”
What Are Cookies?
A cookie, pixel, or similar technology is a small file or piece of information stored on your computer or device when you visit our website. It enables our website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language settings, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly enter these details when returning to the site or navigating between pages.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
While it is generally possible to browse our website without cookies, certain sections of the website may not function correctly, and navigation may be slower.
If you prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer or device, you can disable this option in your browser’s settings. Additionally, you can delete stored cookies through your browser’s settings at any time.
For more information on how to disable or delete cookies, please visit: Cookie FAQ. However, please be aware that rejecting all cookies may limit the functionality of our offerings.
Categories of Cookies
We utilize cookies for various purposes and functions.
Cookies that fall under technical necessity include:
- Necessary: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and its features. They are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access the website or a specific function, unless your browser settings prevent this.
- Not Necessary: Cookies that are not strictly necessary are used to enhance the convenience and performance of our website. They may store certain settings you have chosen. Some non-essential cookies help us gather information on the frequency of specific areas of our website’s usage, enabling us to cater to your needs more effectively.
Cookies fall into the following categories based on their storage duration:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are active only for the duration of your website session. They are erased or become invalid once you leave our website or your current session ends. Session cookies retain specific information during your session.
- Permanent Cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period, allowing the website to recognize you when you revisit. This facilitates faster access and greater convenience, as certain options (e.g., language preferences) need not be reset. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period.
- Flow Cookies: Flow cookies are employed for communication between our internal servers within our company group. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and are deleted at the end of your website visit. While flow cookies are assigned a unique identification number, they do not reveal any information about the actual customer or user.
We distinguish between the following cookie providers:
- Provider Cookies: These cookies are placed by us or our website’s operator, who acts on our behalf.
We utilize Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies to track the frequency of certain areas of our website’s usage and user preferences. Information generated by the cookie about your website usage (including a truncated IP address) is transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google utilizes this data to analyze your website usage, compile reports on website activity for us, and provide additional services related to website and internet usage. Google may also share this information with third parties as required by law or if these third parties process the data on Google’s behalf.
If you wish to prevent website analysis through Google Analytics, you can use a browser add-on for deactivation, which you can download here: Google Analytics Opt-Out. This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device, disabling Google Analytics for the specific device and browser. Please note that this “opt-out” only applies to the device and browser from which you activate it, and you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.
Our Most Common Cookies
Our most frequently used cookies include:
|Name of cookie
|This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users’ use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.
|This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables our website to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.
|This Cookie is placed by One Signal. It enables our website to remember that you subscribed to receive push notifications. It also helps us deliver personalized notifications.
|This Cookie is placed by VWO. VWO places cookies in end user’s and customer’s browser to identify the user. Cookies do not contain any of your personal data. They may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage.
|This Cookie is placed by Hotjar. It collects non-personal information, with the overall aim of providing you with a better website experience, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends.
|Unbounce is a tool that helps us build better landing pages. Unbounce cookies will be used to collect non-personal data that will be used to improve the landing pages and provide a better experience.
|AdWords is used to enable Google PPC (pay per click) campaigns.
|Double Click is used for advertisers and to advertise on multiple ad servers.